Sight for Students® Partner Guidelines
VSP® Sight for Students® gift certificates ensure that children in need have free access to quality eye care and glasses through a local VSP provider. We work closely with community partners, like you, to help identify and distribute the gift certificates to those most in need.
VSP Sight for Students Role
Provide partners with a supply of gift certificates to distribute to children who qualify.
National Partners Role
Identify children in need of eye care who meet the qualifications for a gift certificate.
Services covered by the gift certificate include a free eye exam and, if prescribed, free pair of glasses from a local VSP provider who offers Otis & Piper™ frames.
- Child or parent has a U.S. Social Security Number
- 19 years of age or younger
- Family income at or under 200% of Federal Poverty Level
- Not enrolled in any vision insurance that includes routine eye exams, including Medicaid
- Hasn't received care through a VSP charity program during the last 12 months